With Issue 2 of Bare Fiction Magazine just a couple of weeks away, we are rather understandably excited. We think you should be too. Issue 2 is packed yet again with excellent poetry, fiction and plays from an array of fantastic writers such as Hannah Silva (shortlisted for this year’s Ted Hughes award), David Pollard, Ira Lightman (a regular contributor to the BBC Radio 3 programme The Verb), Siddhartha Bose, Angela Readman (winner of the Costa Short Story Award 2013), Rachel Trezise, Tania Hershman, and Niki Orfanou.
As if all the great content in Issue 2 was not enough, in Issue 3 out in July we’ll have brand new work from J.S. Vilares, Jane Roberts (shortlisted for the Bridport), Martin Malone, and Rebecca Goss (shortlisted for the Forward Prize) to name but a few.
How do I get Issue 1 for FREE?
- Click below to share your #reasonstobuybarefiction with your friends on Twitter or Facebook.
- A special subscription button will then appear.
- Order a subscription for the next 3 issues of the magazine starting with Issue 2.
- We will send you a copy of Issue 1 for FREE as a thank you. *
* Digital Subscribers will receive the digital edition of Issue 1. Print editions will be mailed out with Issue 2 on 4th April (we’re a non-profit organisation, so this will help us save some all important cash).